K2.NET - Deleting a Process

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I have for the last couple of days been playing with K2.NET, which is an excellent product for playing the human workflow part in a BizTalk implemention, rather the awful Human Workflow Services.... :-(

As I was trying a couple of different things, I got to a stage were I wanted to delete some of my existing deployed (K2 uses the word "exported") processes, but I could not for the life of me work out how to do it. It's not in the HELP file, not in the study notes, etc..

Finally I found this post on the K2.NET Forums that discussses the wProcDelete stored procedure in the K2 transaction database...

It isn't a very pretty, intuitive or even user-friendly solution but it does work....

Posted by Marcus Rosen at 2:47 PM  

2 comments:

I use K2.net too. For us, it was very very important that we are NOT able to delete the process (or at least easily) due to compliance and audit reasons. I believe this is also of utmost importance.

Anonymous said...
12:39 AM  

Thanks a lot for sharing. You have done a brilliant job, and I am really happy I discovered your website.

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment