Biztalk 2004 Certified!!

Monday, February 20, 2006

After about a month’s preparation I finally sat and passed the 074-135 (Developing E-Business Solutions Using Microsoft BizTalk Server 2004) with a final exam score of 887 (pass is 700). It's a hard exam in that the preparation required is quite extensive. As with any MS partner exams there are no practice exams (e.g. Trancenders) available and all you have to go on is the study guide. If you intend to sit this exam, I highly recommend lots of PRACTICAL knowledge regarding the platform (as I actually doing versus only reading about it).

These are the source that I used:

BizTalk 2004 Server Unleashed
BizTalk 2004 Whitepapers
Microsoft MSDN Articles
MOC 2157 – Development
MOC 2158 - Administrator
All SDK samples (Refresh)

I do believe in this case the study guide matched pretty well what the exam did cover.

Now I only have the BizTalk 2006 exam to look forward to, which is yet to be released. ;-)

Posted by Marcus Rosen at 4:59 PM  

2 comments:

Nice work mate.

Anonymous said...
11:29 PM  

I agree with PeterB that you wrote very nice blog and you also listed the source that you used.You are right that Its very hard exam and we need to do so much preparation.

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment